Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Genuine photos...Believe it?

As I was reading Sunday newspaper yesterday I came across an article which explains about how people can take great photographs. When these photographers is at right place and at the right time, Magic created. I saw some pictures in the paper and instead of sitting in solitude and wondering i decided to search online and and I end up landing at this, 'media grid' and I selected few photos for you to view..relax and observe it..you will know what i mean... Remember all this photo is real and nothing is modified or changed as it is claimed...

Nice parking ah?

Bite The World..I cant do that with an apple, but I can make it dissapear in my mouth.. Thats the best I can do...


Nice?


Great view! wow!!


Beautifull

Ada Gayalah!!!


Very Very Strong Dogs

Nice painting ah..

Arghh!! Thats painfull!!!

I also really have no idea how in the world they did this..

Pleasent mixture

He can get a better view on road..

Good idea if you a Liverpool fan

Some Army JetPlane testing maybe.. I wonder what will happen if the same thing done here in Malaysia near a Flat... Massive!!!

1 comment: